“Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!” – Woman Warns As She Suffers Severe Burns

Spread the love

Facebook user named Funmi Adewola has just taken to her account to cry out about the deadly effects of using Phones near Gas.

She wrote;
At about 1:30pm on Sunday 20th January, 2018 I was chatting on my phone in the sitting room in my house when I heard an hissing sound. On investigation it was my wife’s niece and my Niece’s daughter in the kitchen trying to fix burner onto a camp gas cylinder. When the leaking persist the wife came from the room to help them fix the burner. I kept hearing the hissing sound of the leaking gas so I stood up with my phone in my hand and went into the kitchen to give a helping hand and luckily we were able to stop the lickage but already the kitchen was charged with the gas. I warned them not to strike matches yet because the gas is much in the kitchen, at that moment a message came into my phone which was on vibration and the next I heard was was the explosion which threw all of us in different direction with different magnitude of burns as you can see in the picture.

I posted this to warn us all to be careful with phone when using gas.
May almighty Allah heal my family.”

READ ALSO:  Improvised Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus Yesterday, In Benin, Edo State (Photos, Video)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth

If you use gas to cook, please make it a habit never to go into your kitchen with a phone.

No call or message is worth your life, if you need to use your phone light to see, please put it on flight mode.

Same goes to those who use their phone light to refuel their generator.

See Photos;

About Ayobami Sodiq 1515 Articles
A young Computer Engineering and a social media and Entertainment Enthusiast. So passionate about meeting the needs of many as little as possible.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.