Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 (Photos)

Spread the love

A man identified as Ayariga Hassan who took to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time after his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smartphone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend has gotten a new Samsung S8+ from Samsung Ghana as a replacement of his Samsung phone  that got burnt.

Below is what he shared;

“Mr Frank O. Atta Owosu from Samsung Ghana visited me at my residence in Accra, Ghana yesterday to assess the cause of damage from the explosion of S5 Samsung galaxy, today Samsung Ghana replaced my phone with a new Samsung S8+. Am grateful thanks, but still do not charge your phone while receiving or making a call thank you, Dr. Hassan Ayariga”

About Ayobami Sodiq 1417 Articles
A young Computer Engineering and a social media and Entertainment Enthusiast. So passionate about meeting the needs of many as little as possible.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Loading...