See What Happens To A Boy As A Result Of Airing Cloth To Dry And Failing To Iron It (Photos)

Spread the love

A child’s body was infested with worms in South Africa and, according to reports, it was as a result of the child’s unironed clothes.

According to @EricanM who shared the disturbing photos on tweeter, such happens when clothes are spread outside and certain insects lay eggs on them, then the eggs hatch when the clothes are worn. So in other to avoid such situation, people are advised to iron their clothes.

According to ToriMill findings, lots of people have been having same issues which was reported to hospital. They complain of body itching and within three days, small sores develops.

READ ALSO:  UK-Based Zimbabwean Man Who Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife, Rescued (Photos, Video)

A yellow spot then develops from each sores as it gets ripe. Once the sore is expressed, a worm comes out of it.

See some reactions below;

About Ayobami Sodiq 1220 Articles
A young Computer Engineering and a social media and Entertainment Enthusiast. So passionate about meeting the needs of many as little as possible.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*