Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (Photos)

Spread the love

A young Nigerian boy almost had his life snuffed out of him after consuming a pack of juice.

According to report, Chibuikem Nwadike took Viva Jus juice and not long after, took ill and had to be admitted to the hospital following an allergic reaction to the juice. He reportedly developed STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME.

Read his mother wrote below;

“My hrtrob, my Prince Charming, my pride, my joy, my strong man, # Godsfavourite ,first week of December he was admitted in the hospital for taking a substance we never knew he was allergic to which resulted to STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME,who would have taught he would make it, even the doctors and the nurses didn’t believe in his survival but praised God for it, it was a very sorrowful time in the family, everyone kept crying for the fear of survival,but the God of the Nwadikes never put us to shame(with God ALL things are possible) the great physician magnified himself and we exalted him, today mummy’s love is +1,friends join me to wish my pride a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and my prayers is that you will excel in every area of life, God’s grace, blessings,favour,healing,will never depart from your life,your path will forever be guided by the almighty and more money into your account son

READ ALSO:  Improvised Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus Yesterday, In Benin, Edo State (Photos, Video)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUKWUBUIKEM

# mummyspride

# Grandmahrtrob

# Grandpagistmate

# familyhappiness

We love you to the 🎑 and 🔙”

About Ayobami Sodiq 1504 Articles
A young Computer Engineering and a social media and Entertainment Enthusiast. So passionate about meeting the needs of many as little as possible.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Loading...